For male neck size >= 16.5 inches and female neck size >= 15.0 inches add 2 points.
COMPLETELY FILL IN ONE CIRCLE FOR EACH QUESTION – ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
Have you been diagnosed or treated for any of the following conditions?
For each YES response add 1 point.
Epworth Sleepiness Scale: How likely are you to doze off or fall asleep in the following situations, in contrast to just feeling tired? This refers to your usual way of life in recent times. Even if you have not done some of these things recently, try to work out how they would have affected you. Use the following scale to mark the most appropriate box for each situation. (M.W. Johns, Sleep 1991)
- 0 = would never doze
- 1 = slight chance of dozing
- 2 = moderate chance of dozing
- 3 = high chance of dozing
The values from all 8 questions.
- 0 = Never
- 1 = Rarely (0 - 1 times/week)
- 2 = Sometimes (2 - 2 times/week)
- 3 = Frequently (3 - 4 times/week)
- 4 = Almost always (5 - 7 times/week)
Total all 6 Tally ARES Risk Points boxes from above
If point total:
- 4 or 5 - LOW RISK
- 6 to 10 - HIGH RISK
- 11 or more - VERY HIGH RISK
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.